- CUHA does not guarantee passing of American Academy Professional Coders (AAPC) national certification exam.
- Students are responsible for submitting national exam application to the AAPC four weeks in advance of the next scheduled exam date.
- CUHA reserve the right to restrict providing recommendation letter and/or employer reference to students that are not in good standing.
- CUHA reserve the right to assist student with gainful employment as long as student comply with suggestions and/or recommendations provided by the school (CUHA). Student will be given the opportunity to accept and/or decline externship along with employment opportunities.
- CUHA reserve the right to restrict awarding externship or internship opportunity to students that are not in GOOD standing.
- CUHA reserve the right to cancel classes due to insufficient class enrollment, and/or any unforeseen circumstances.
- CUHA reserve the right to prohibit video/audio recording of classes when student's intent is to sell or reproduce materials/information provided. Student must obtain permission to record via video or audio.
CUHA reserve the right to suspend or dismiss at any time, any student whom it deems "unsatisfactory" for any reason that include but not limited to:
- Fails to attend the sufficient class hours as described in the attendance policy,
- Fails to maintain passing grades,
- Engages in improper or unlawful conduct,
- Disruptive classroom behavior
- Maliciously destroy or damage school property; student will be held liable for repair or replacement to the damaged property
- Conduct them-selves in such a manner that discredits the School. Refer to student conduct policy.