About Codes Unlimited
CUHA is an academy that provides unlimited physician coding and
medical compliance services to healthcare providers. CUHA was
founded by Donna M. Martin in 2001.
Currently Donna is the Owner, Chief Academic Officer who holds the following:
- Master, Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor, Healthcare Management (BS)
- Approved Professional Medical Coding Curriculum (PMCC) Instructor
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- Certified Outpatient Coder (COC)
- Certified Professional Coder-Payer (CPC-P)
- Medical Compliance Specialist-Physician (MCS-P)
- ICD-10-CM Trained: AHIMA
- ICD-10-CM Proficient: AAPC
- Certified Coding Specialist-Physician (CCS-P)
- 35 years experience physician medical coding and billing compliance
Donna is the former president of the Memphis' local chapter of four years.
The local chapter offers the national examination that affords the student the
opportunity to sit after they have successfully completed the PMCC course.
CUHA's 2002-2020 national average passed rate for the national exam. CUHA does not guarantee students will pass the national exam.
Billing compliance audits
Continuing educations units (CEU)